Wednesday 5 December 2012

SPAR REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG DESIGN




SPAR REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG DESIGN

Here are two designs I came up with for this project.
My design was inspired by a blog I came across  about a South Korean Non-Profit group based in Seoul who are making bags from rescued street banners. The designs are striking and colourful. Some feature large letters of the alphabet which don’t appear in their entirety but are still recognisable. I took this idea to apply to the Spar bag using big, bold lettering with a drop shadow which is very recognisable as the Spar brand even though the letters are cut off on the right. The Spar tree logo also appears on the design which reinforces the brand recognition potential.  I’ve used red, white and green in two versions of the design. These colours are interchangeable between the designs according to preference.
 The design was done in Illustrator using the Pen Tool to recreate the letters and logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment